You can support us by becoming a Friend of the Museum of Timekeeping.
The Friends was formally launched in 2015, and has now welcomed over 50 members.
The Friends scheme is your opportunity to support the museum through:
- The financial contribution of your subscription to the running costs of the museum and exciting new developments, supporting the museum to open more regularly.
- The fostering of interest in the Museum, spreading support and interest among your wider family, friends and networks.
- The opportunity to ‘get involved’ contributing your ideas and feedback to the museum’s development and Friends scheme itself.
As part of Friends membership the Museum Team will keep you up to date with exciting museum developments in an exclusive Friends’ newsletter issued 3 times per year. Membership also offers discounted and free entry to a growing range of exciting museum events. As a Friend you can also meet like-minded people from around the world.
- £25 Annual Membership for Individuals
- £35 Annual Joint and Family Membership
- £250 Lifetime membership
Annual memberships run from 1 April each year, with quarterly joining periods offered for new members.
For more information, please contact the Museum office by phone 01636 817601 or email email@example.com
The museum will open on Fridays from 10am – 4pm from 3rd April to 30th October 2020.
We also do group visits throughout the year, please contact us for more details.
Join us at our annual Spring Show to celebrate the clocks going forward, and to see the grand unveiling of our newly designed and refurbished Watch Gallery.March 29 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
A Steampunk extravaganza, in partnership with Newark Steampunk Society, including: -live music from Alice’s Night Circus -fashion show featuring creations from local Steampunk groups -garden gam...June 7 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
A day showcasing the arts and crafts of timekeeping and horology skills, including: -demonstrations of watchmaking skills from Loomes & Co, Stamford -conservation techniques -French Polishing demo...July 26 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm