You can support us by becoming a Friend of the Museum of Timekeeping.
The Friends was formally launched in 2015, and has now welcomed over 50 members.
The Friends scheme is your opportunity to support the museum through:
- The financial contribution of your subscription to the running costs of the museum and exciting new developments, supporting the museum to open more regularly.
- The fostering of interest in the Museum, spreading support and interest among your wider family, friends and networks.
- The opportunity to ‘get involved’ contributing your ideas and feedback to the museum’s development and Friends scheme itself.
As part of Friends membership the Museum Team will keep you up to date with exciting museum developments in an exclusive Friends’ newsletter issued 3 times per year. Membership also offers discounted and free entry to a growing range of exciting museum events. As a Friend you can also meet like-minded people from around the world.
- £25 Annual Membership for Individuals
- £35 Annual Joint and Family Membership
- £250 Lifetime membership
Annual memberships run from 1 April each year, with quarterly joining periods offered for new members.
For more information, please contact the Museum office by phone 01636 817601 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The museum will open on Fridays from 11am – 3pm from 5th April 2019 to 27th September.
We also do group visits throughout the year, please contact us for more details.
Join us on a journey of discovery to celebrate 50 years since the first moonwalk, as we explore how timekeeping has helped humans explore the world around them and to the stars beyond! • Space and T...June 9 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Bring your own chairs and make yourself at home in our beautiful gardens on a summer evening. Enjoy the sounds of the Newark and Sherwood Concert band, who will be playing popular classical music, whi...July 13 @ 4:30 pm - 8:30 pm