You can support us by becoming a Friend of the Museum of Timekeeping.
The Friends was formally launched in 2015, and has now welcomed over 50 members.
The Friends scheme is your opportunity to support the museum through:
- The financial contribution of your subscription to the running costs of the museum and exciting new developments, supporting the museum to open more regularly.
- The fostering of interest in the Museum, spreading support and interest among your wider family, friends and networks.
- The opportunity to ‘get involved’ contributing your ideas and feedback to the museum’s development and Friends scheme itself.
As part of Friends membership the Museum Team will keep you up to date with exciting museum developments in an exclusive Friends’ newsletter issued 3 times per year. Membership also offers discounted and free entry to a growing range of exciting museum events. As a Friend you can also meet like-minded people from around the world.
- £25 Annual Membership for Individuals
- £35 Annual Joint and Family Membership
- £250 Lifetime membership
Annual memberships run from 1 April each year, with quarterly joining periods offered for new members.
For more information, please contact the Museum office by phone 01636 817601 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The museum will open on Fridays from 10am – 4pm from 1st May to 30th October 2020.
We also do group visits throughout the year, please contact us for more details.
POSTPONED! In view of the current situation with the Corona virus, the Spring Show has been postponed till further notice. We hope to have a new date in place towards the end of May – watch this...March 29 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Roll up! Roll up! With Live Music from some of the local scene’s finest acts, circus performers and workshops, fashion show and shopping – as well as food, full bar and the Museum of Timek...June 7 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
A day showcasing the arts and crafts of timekeeping and horology skills, including: -demonstrations of watchmaking skills from Loomes & Co, Stamford -conservation techniques -French Polishing demo...July 26 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm