The term ‘Museum of Timekeeping’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner and operator of the website who are the board of trustees of ‘Museum of Timekeeping’. Our registered address is Museum of Timekeeping, Upton Hall, Main Street, Upton, Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG235TE. Our registered charity number is 1176495.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You agree not to use the Website:
- to create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material obtained from this website except where expressly permitted on the website;
- to disseminate advertisements or for any other commercial purposes (which would include using the Website to promote or encourage the sale of your goods/services);
- to transmit or re-circulate any material obtained from the Website to any third party except where expressly permitted on the Website;
- in such a way so as to remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of any material made in accordance with these terms;
- to disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- to disseminate any material which is abusive, defamatory or obscene, may harass, offend or inconvenience any person, applauds, encourages or entices abuse, discrimination or criminal activity or which might restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Website by any person;
- to disseminate any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- in any way that might infringe third party privacy or other rights, is unlawful or that might bring Museum of Timekeeping into disrepute; or to post link(s) that take users to material that contravenes any of the above restrictions.
- The information on the Website does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Museum of Timekeeping. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Due to the inherent nature of the Internet, errors, interruptions and delays may occur in the service at any time. Accordingly, the Website is provided on this basis without any warranties of any kind.
- Museum of TImekeeping reserves the right to withdraw or suspend the website where it deems this to be necessary without notice and will not be liable to you for such unavailability.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright policy, which adjoins these terms and conditions.
- You may not display the contents of the Website (or any page from it) or allow it to be displayed surrounded or framed or otherwise surrounded by material not originating from us without our consent.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website does not contain or promulgate any viruses or other malicious code. However, we exclude to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws all liability in connection with any damage or loss caused by computer viruses or other malicious code originating or contracted from the Website.
- Museum of Timekeepiong reserves the right to vary these Terms & Conditions of Use from time to time. Such variations become effective immediately upon the posting of the varied Terms & Conditions of Use on the Website. By continuing to use the Website you will be deemed to accept such variations.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Museum of Timekeeping
Upton Hall, Upton
T: 01636 817601
Partners & Supporters:[/et_pb_text][et_pb_image global_parent=”83″ _builder_version=”3.0.92″ src=”https://www.museumoftimekeeping.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/partnersandsupporters-logos3.png” show_in_lightbox=”off” url_new_window=”off” use_overlay=”off” always_center_on_mobile=”on” force_fullwidth=”off” show_bottom_space=”on” custom_margin=”0px|||” custom_padding=”0px|||” max_width=”80%” /][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section bb_built=”1″ fullwidth=”off” specialty=”off” _builder_version=”3.0.92″ background_color=”#ffffff” custom_margin=”0px|0px|0px|0px” custom_padding=”0px|0px|0px|0px” module_id=”footer_bottom” prev_background_color=”#000000″ global_module=”502″][et_pb_row global_parent=”502″ background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” background_size=”initial” _builder_version=”3.0.92″ background_color=”#fab42a” padding_left_1=”5px” padding_right_2=”5px”][et_pb_column type=”3_4″][et_pb_text global_parent=”502″ _builder_version=”3.0.92″ background_layout=”light” text_text_color=”#444d53″ custom_margin=”0px|0px|0px|0px” custom_padding=”2px|2px|2px|20px” text_font_size=”11″]
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”website by” global_parent=”502″ _builder_version=”3.0.92″ background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”right” custom_margin=”0px|0px|0px|0px” custom_padding=”2px|15px|2px|2px” text_text_color=”#444d53″ text_font_size=”11″]
© Copyright 2018 – Museum of Timekeeping is a CIO Registered in England & Wales. Charity Commission Registration Number 1176495
Website by C Rolinson[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]